During the lane selection part of the project creation phase, you will be offered the option to “conduct a bidding process”.
If you select this option, your template choices will be narrowed to six single-stage competitive procurement options:
- Invitation to Tender (ITT), also known as the Request for Bids (RFB)
- Request for Proposal (RFP), also known as the non-negotiated or “Contract A” RFP
- Consecutive Negotiation RFP, also known as the “Rank-and-Run NRFP” or “NRFP”
- Concurrent Negotiation RFP, also known as the “Best-and-Final Offer (BAFO) NRFP” or “Dialogue NRFP”
- Request for Quotation (RFQ) (Low Bid Version)
- Request for Quotation (RFQ) (High Score Version)
To learn more about these options, see Overview of Procurement Formats.